Friday, September 30, 2011

This week has been long and sad. On Tuesday two of my cousins were in a bad car crash. One of them was able to walk away with only cuts and bruises. Sadly The other one was flown to OU children's hospital and passed away Wednesday. Todd and i Feel really close to there dad and it has hit us really hard. Her funeral will be on Monday and i don't know how I'm going to get thru it will out falling apart. No parent deserves to lose a child. She is the sweetest child i have ever met and was just as stubborn as her father. I miss her so bad. I had not seen her in 2 weeks before she passed and now i regret not going to visit her family. I feel like i should have done more to get to know her. Rest in peace Trinity Kay Owen.She was only 7 years old.
On Tuesday We have to head up to OU children's hospital(I'm really starting to hate this hospital) for Steven to have surgery on his airway. We didn't know he was having surgery until a week ago. The surgery will be from 30 minutes to 3 hours with a possible over night hospital stay. They will decide during surgery if they are going to take his tonsils and adenoids, and/or if they will take more tissue out of his throat. They are also worried about his esophagus and airway being fused together and having a hole in it.It has been super long.
I have been sick for 4 months and the doctors are trying to figure out what is wrong with me. They have exhausted the easy causes. So i had to have a ultrasound of my gallbladder and digestive system. They didn't find anything so now i have to have a contrast study and they are talking about taking my gallbladder. I really don't want to have surgery, but i have to wait and find out what they want to do. Oh well So far life isn't that hard. lol.

No comments: